Summer Festival - Silent Auction
If you've never participated in a Silent Auction before, you're in for a treat! Here's how it works:
1) You are given a number for bidding.
2) You walk around, looking at the offerings.
3) When you see something you'd like to win, you write your number on the bid sheet, along with the amount you're willing to pay for it.
4) Bidding continues all day until 3 pm.
5) At that time, all bid sheets are collected, and the person willing to pay the most for each item wins that item!
6) You pay for the items you won, and you take them home.
Simple and fun! You need not be present to win. (Obviously, if you REALLY want something, it's wise to be around to make sure no one outbids you...) Stop by and give it a try!
We will again conduct our silent auction on the field during the day this year. This year you may bid from 9 am - 3 pm, so come and see what great things are available!
If you're a business owner, this is a great (tax-deductible) advertising opportunity for you . . . while supporting your community!
Another great way to help is to donate some tickets if you're a season ticket holder . . . or donate your timeshare or a vacation rental . . . or buy a gift certificate to donate. Your generosity is appreciated, and we're happy to publish the names of our donors prior to the event and at the event; just let us know that you don't require anonymity!
If you can drop your donations off at the church office during office hours (Mon - Thurs, 8:30 am -5 pm), we'd be grateful. However, if you can't drop items off, please contact Michelle Dominijanni at email@example.com to arrange a pick up ... or call Cheryl Hess at 329-6465.
Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you at the Summerfest!